Our Booking process:
We understand that property valuations and surveys are still an important service for our clients. Where physical valuations are necessary, our new booking process ensures we protect the health and safety of residents and surveyors at all times. Our updated process is in line with RICS COVID-19 and government guidelines of hygiene and social distancing.
If you want to book a property survey or valuation with us, please consider our new booking process before contacting us. We won’t book an appointment where COVID-19 is suspected or present and where occupiers are self-isolating. If occupiers can’t vacate the property during the survey we will follow social distancing rules and ask that you open all internal ventilation points. We will minimise physical contact during key handovers while sanitising before and after handling.
- We will not book an appointment for a property where COVID-19 is present or suspected
- We will not book an appointment for a property where the occupier/occupiers are self-isolating
- Where possible, we ask that tenants vacate the property during the survey/valuation. If this isn’t possible, social distancing measures will be followed
- We ask that the occupier opens all internal doors, windows, cellar doors, basement doors etc ahead of the valuation
- We will minimise physical contact during key handovers and ensure keys are sanitised at each handover.
- We will respect the occupiers wishes to postpone the valuation until a later date if they have concerns around safety, for example, if the occupier is in an at-risk category