This provides a far more detailed picture of a property’s construction and can be carried out on practically all residential dwellings and is suitable for older or less conventional buildings. This could be because it is very old, it has been built using unusual construction methods or it is dilapidated. Similarly, it can be very informative if a building has been extensively altered in the past or if you plan to carry out major works.
- Suitable for all residential and commercial property in any condition, giving a full picture of the construction and condition
- It can be designed to suit your client’s specific needs
- Comprehensive inspection of all readily and safely accessible parts
- A longer and more comprehensive report
- Advice on condition which is relative to current standards and type/age of property
- Defects are highlighted and advice on the nature of repairs will be given
- The report will include extensive technical information which will detail major and minor defects
- Includes a valuation
- The RICS recommend that a building survey should be carried out where a property is pre 1900.